Google Drive is a sheltered spot for every one of your documents and puts them close enough from any cell phone, tablet, or PC. Records in Drive – like your recordings, photographs, and reports – are supported up securely so you can’t lose them. Once there, you can without much of a stretch welcome others to see, alter, or leave remarks on any of your records or envelopes.
With Drive, you can:
– Safely store your records and access them from anyplace.
– Search for records by name and substance.
– Easily share records and organizers with others.
– Quickly see your substance.
– Set access levels for who can view, remark, or alter.
– Quickly get to ongoing documents.
– See record subtleties and action.
– Enable review of documents disconnected.
– Use your gadget camera to examine in paper archives.
– Access pictures and recordings from Google Photos.